Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day three – Tuesday at sea

Awoke to more rain and wind. The day brightened throughout the morning to a mostly sunny afternoon. I spent the early AM in the Navigator Lounge reading and thoroughly enjoying the ambiance. Kim slept in and woke with the last traces of jet-lag gone.

We spent the day lounging, reading, eating, lounging, reading, eating…you get the point.

Kim was lovely in her yellow satin gown and Peri was elegant as the lady in red at Prom Night #1. Ron and I were so very James Bond in our tuxes. Ok, the last part was a bit wishful, but the assessment of the girls was accurate.

Martinis before dinner in the Martini bar. A typically delicious dinner followed. The singers and dancers were unable to keep our attention or our eyes open, so it was off to bed to end another day on the Ship to Paradise.

3 comments:

klmatt said...

well, it sounds as though I am missing a good trip. I am thoroughly jealous, but am wishing you a wonderful vacation. Enjoy

Karen

Jenn said...

Kim you look like Belle in her ballgown! Very beautiful!!! Dan is safe in Arizona til Sat. Love the blog!!!

Jenn said...

sorry, I didn't realize that my name wasn't on my comment. It's me Jenn. I made a page too, it is jenniferpierce.blogspot.com I will try it out!! Have a great time!!!