Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day ten – At sea.



Up for sunrise, as usual. The sunrise and sunsets have ranged from fair to spectacular. We did some reading and ate. Big surprise there, I’ll bet.

A bit of a walking tour of the ship to see if there were any nooks or crannies previously overlooked. Nope…at least nothing that didn’t have “No Admittance” plastered all over it.

The four of us spent a couple of hours with Sheila and Art from the Cruise Critic group and had a wonderful chat with them about cruising and other subjects. I recovered some images from a card for her and was paid with fruit, cheese and a couple of drinks. Fair trade if you ask me!

Evening took us to the Captain’s Party with the usual round of free drinks and hors d’ oeuvres. Dinner followed and it was early to bed. Sounds mundane, but it is incredibly relaxing.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh man!!! I wish I were there!! I could really use the drinks, the breakfast (In bed, brought by my husband!! Chocolate donuts & coffee right Kim!! :) ) Life doesn't get better than that!! Although yesterday was our 8 year anniversary and Daniel treated us to homemade cheese fondue, sauce for cooking our meat and to top it off chocolate peanut butter fondue for desert!! All on our living room floor while watching Star Wars! That was pretty great!! Love you guys!!!

Tara Jo said...

We're glad you guy's are having a great time. I enjoy reading about your day. We miss you! Dad, can you ask mom to buy my Issey Miyake perfume at the duty free perfume shop. I think on the cruise ships it's only fifty bucks. (l'eaud'issey) Thanks!
Oh and dad, you spelled California wrong on your profile page. :)
See you soon, Tara