Friday, February 29, 2008

Today's the day!

Well, well, well... 3½ hours until we leave for LAX.

I had to sacrifice the telephoto to the fickle gods of Qantas. Their regulations limit you to 15 lbs in a carry-on and a 3 lb lens eats 20% of that pretty quickly. It's all about wide angles and scenery anyway, right? Compromises are so much easier to accept when they go my way!

I'm not sure if we'll need all of the 200 lbs of stuff we packed, but I'm vowing that next time we cruise, we're buying cheap clothes in every port and throwing them away at the next one. Yeah, right....

We booked this trip back in the late summer of 2006 and it's finally here! My fear is that we will blink and it will be over.

Couldn't wait for it to get here...now I wish I had a little more time!

'Til next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sunday morning here... have been thinking about you since we talked Fri... picturing Polynesia scenes instead of piles of dirty, slushy snow... hope you're having a delightful time and that it goes slowly enough to savor every second. deb